Digital Marketing Content Creator Position
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media expert to manage our clients' social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow their followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of their companies. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage our clients' social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both the client's brand and their content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about the client's company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains the client's audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from the client's social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No deadline for applications, but when we find the right person, we’ll hire.
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution